Last Revised: December 2022
1. This offer is available only to RoomTravel registered users (each a "Referrer").
2. This offer is available to new customers. New customers are individuals who are not registered to RoomTravel's website and/or have not downloaded the RoomTravel App (each a "Referee").
3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other RoomTravel offer or promotion.
4. The Referrer can refer a Referee by using a RoomTravel referral link. Referral links may be used by Referrer repeatedly for an unlimited number of times.
5. Under the terms of this offer, a Referrer may send a Referee a link offering a one-time $15 discount on Referee's first time order of $150 or more, made through RoomTravel website or via RoomTravel App, excluding any other offers, promotion codes or discounts (“Referee Reward”).
The Referee Reward may be used as set forth above for any first time order made by Referee whether as a registered user or as a guest.
6. For every new Referee referred to RoomTravel who becomes a registered user within 45 days of being referred, or has used the Referee Reward within 45 days of being referred, whichever is earlier, Referrer shall receive from RoomTravel a link offering a $15 discount on any order of $150 or more made by Referrer, excluding any other offers, promotion codes or discounts ("Referral Reward"). Is this reward limited in time?
7. The Referral Reward may be cumulative so that Referrer may be entitled to multiple Referral Rewards, however only one Referral Reward can only be used per order.
Is there a limit to using referral rewards for separate transactions, for example if Referrer has 5 rewards, he can only use 1 or 2 or more (as determined) every 24 hours.
8. The Referee Reward and the Referral Reward cannot be refunded, redeemed or exchanged for cash.
9. Prohibited Use:
9.1. Referrer and Referee may only use RoomTravel's Program in good faith for lawful purposes.
9.2. Referrer may not:
9.2.1. create more than one account in order to invite him/herself;
9.2.2. invite others that have created duplicate accounts; use alternative contact information to refer him/herself or others that have created duplicate accounts;
9.2.3. invite members that Referrer does not know personally, or in a way that (in RoomTravel's sole and absolute opinion) that would constitute spam or other undesirable or unsolicited communications;
9.2.4. invite an existing user of RoomTravel;
9.2.5. invite fictitious persons;
9.2.6. resell, transfer or share the Referral Reward;
9.2.7. do anything that damages RoomTravel’s brand, goodwill or reputation;
9.2.8. use the Program in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
9.2.9. transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
9.2.10. otherwise attempt to circumvent this Program.
9.3 Referee may not:
9.3.1. create more than one account or duplicate accounts in order to use the Referee Award more than once;
9.3.2. do anything that damages RoomTravel’s brand, goodwill or reputation;
9.3.3. use the Program in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; or
9.3.4. otherwise attempt to circumvent this Program.
9.4. Any obligation of Referrer and/or Referee whether that be an obligation to act or not to act in a certain manner, includes an obligation not to allow others to breach such obligation.
10. Abuse of RoomTravel's Program Terms and Conditions
10.1. RoomTravel has the right to refuse to apply the Referral Reward and/or the Referee Reward if (at its sole and absolute discretion) it suspects that Referrer or Referee have not used the Program in good faith or has breached these terms and conditions.
10.2. RoomTravel will determine, at its sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of the Program Terms and Conditions.
10.3 When a breach of these terms and conditions has occurred, RoomTravel may take such action as its deems appropriate, including (but not limited to) termination of the Program, closing Referrer's account(s), closing third party account(s) and suspending the Program.
11. Limitation of Liability
RoomTravel accepts no liability for any use of the Program which does not comply with these terms and conditions.
12. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
RoomTravel may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Continued use of the Program shall amount to acceptance of the terms and conditions in force at that time.
13. Changes to the Program
RoomTravel reserves the right to:
• amend, alter or change the Program at any time, without notice; and
• terminate the Program at any time, without notice.